LIGA: LAW Elite
Іnformative&legal system "LIGA: LAW Elіte " contains documents in all areas of law and is a significant information support for solving professional tasks of legal , accounting and financial services of organization.
Theinformative&legal system consists of more than 550,000 pieces of information, including:
- Legislation in all areas of law;
- International legislation which contains documents from different areas of international cooperation of Ukraine;
- Metropolitan and regional legislation - statutory and non-normative legal acts of the executive authorities and autonomous bodies of regions and Kyiv, acts of organizations and businesses;
- Monitoring of legislation - short releases to the most important statutes;
- Bills and comments - draft laws of Ukraine, decrees of the Supreme Council, which correspond to different stages of consideration in Parliament, and analytical commentaries;
- Consultation on taxation, accounting and statistics, export and import operations,activities of companies in the sphere of trade, building, investment, insurance and so on;
- Judiciary Practice of the Supreme Court of Ukraine (and the USSR), the Supreme Economic Court of Ukraine ( State Arbitration of the Soviet Union ), the European Court of Human Rights;
- Forms , blanks : tax forms, financial and statistical documents, reporting on the clearing transaction register and retirement&social insurance for enterprises of different spheres of activity;
- blanks of source documents, forms of documents on personnel record keeping , etc.;
- Model contracts: samples of different paperssystematized bythe branches, different model statutes, treaties, regulations and instructions approved by the statutory act;
- Reference books - a summary of the various social-economic indicators and processes (exchange rates, tax rates, inflation indices, measures of responsibility, banking details, etc.);
- Accountant Calendar with reference information, links to the reporting forms which correspond certain dates;
- Terminological dictionary with definitions of terms used in legal documents, and also legal concepts actively used by lawyers, the essence of matter of which was not revealed in the regulatory legal acts;
- Weekly and monthly reviews of press and legislation news with the most interesting and important accounting informationof the last week and month;
IT IS UPDATED REGULARLY.
Access to the database is available in the local network of the Central Library
DB includestechnical standards adopted in the former Soviet Union and international institutions of standardization. The standards are actual to beimplemented in Ukraine.
Database includes the following fields:
- Sociology. Services. The organization of legal entities and their management. Administration. Transport;
- Protection of human rights fromthe environmental effects, environmental protection, safety;
- Access to the database is available in the local network of the Central Library.